ASA – Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate.
This material has properties similar to ABS, however, its resistance to impact, weather conditions and, above all, to UV light has been increased.
ASA filament is relatively stiff, thermally stable and chemically resistant.
Prints have a high gloss, similar to PLA.
It is used, among others, in the production of:
– road signs,
– external signs,
– air conditioner housings,
– unpainted automotive components, etc.
Medium shrinkage material requires a heated table, which allows you to control the cooling process.
– medium shrinkage of the material,
– printing temperature from 240 ° C -260 ° C
– heated table required,
– heat resistance up to 98 ° C,